- Fine control of heat and precise handling of the burning head, variable heat, up to 1100º C.
- The pen (for handpiece) has a cool running and lightweight handle which remains comfortable even after many hours of use.
- Writes quickly and as fluently as a fountain pen.
- Cost effective replacement points.
- The ability to shape your own points from specialist wire with the supplied fine wire, perfect for fine detailed burning. Thicker wire is available, ideal for enhancing bird or stick carving.
A robust and reliable controller unit, housed in a strong steel case, that have been used both professionally and continuously for over twenty years.
Each pyrography machine contains a pen, a meter length of 25 standard wire gauge (SWG) to make your own points, six spare nickel chromium nibs (five standard points in 25 SWG and one spoon point in heavier 24 SWG) and a handy 12 page instruction manual.